2. Key initiatives
Government of Kerala is envisioning the following steps to further strengthen the procurement process and transparency in public procurement.
Online procurement guidelines
- Multiple payment option through integration of e-Payment Gateway.
- Integration of pre & post tendering modules for e-Procurement system
- Government e-Market Place System (To facilitate online procurement of common use Goods & Services required by various Government Departments / Organizations / PSUs.)
- Implementation of e tender cum reverse e auction for all the purchase of Goods and Services.
- Implementation of e Auction Platform
- Implementation of e-Sale platform for PSU to sell their products online.
- Implementation of e-Sale platform for Farmers to sell their products online.
- e-Procurement Implementation on following Organization /Department/PSUs
- All the BANKS under Co-operation Department.
- All the Colleges under Directorate of Collegiate Education.
- All the Block Panchayaths under Rural Development Department.
- All the offices of Kerala State Electricity Board.
- All Panchayaths under Directorate of Panchayaths.
- Government shall take steps to ensure better supply chain management
- Shall create a system of strategic procurement
- Shall ensure the advantages of bulk purchase.
- While aggregating for volume it shall also be ensured that the small producers are also considered and given adequate space in the process.